Visible Luminescent Paints
Wildfire Visible Luminescent Paint: THE Black Light Acrylic Paint Trusted By Hollywood Professionals.
There is a reason why professionals in Hollywood and the Entertainment Industry prefer Wildfire Luminescent Paint over other black light paints. Actually, there are several…
- Wildfire Luminescent Paints have the highest pigment concentration of any black light paint available. They are super-saturated with pigment, making them as powerful as possible, and the most powerful on the market.
- Our paints are water-base, which makes cleanup a breeze. Furthermore, they are completely non-toxic: NO lead. NO mercury. NO toxic chemicals. And no awful smell, either.
- Wildfire Luminescent Paint applies like ordinary latex paint. You can brush it, roll it, spray it, smear it, splatter it, drip it, or however the right brain wants to do it.
- They can be applied to nearly any prepared surface. Canvas, paper, plaster, metal, wood, plastic, masonry, fabric—in short, any clean, non-slick and non-oily substrate will work great if primed properly. (We recommend starting with a white primer coat using Zinsser® Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Primer. Darker base coats will dim the fluorescent effect.)
- Wildfire Luminescent Paints mix well with each other and with other water-base acrylic paints (such as Modern Masters JWR Acrylics) giving you access to every color shade imaginable—even subtle earth tones.
- Despite Wildfire’s clear superiority over other similar products, our prices are surprisingly competitive.
--(Tim Glass Black Light Photographer)--