Invisible Luminescent Paints
Wildfire Invisible Luminescent Paint: The Secret To Creating Invisible and Dual-Image Effects.
Wildfire Invisible Luminescent Paint dries white under visible light, and shines its color only under black light.
They can be mixed with each other for more color possibilities under black light… or with Visible Luminescent Paint for more variation under both ordinary and black light… or with ordinary water-base artist acrylic paint (such as Modern Masters JWR Acrylics) to alter the visible color without affecting the invisible color. This is the basic technique for creating dual images.
The rules for mixing invisible colors are different from mixing visible colors because the pigments are actually emitting light. The colors combine just as colored lights do, which is called an “additive” color mixing process, rather than the “subtractive” process of mixing ordinary visible paints.
Wildfire Invisible Luminescent Paint is particularly sensitive to sunlight and is not recommended for outdoor use.
Like the Visible Luminescent Paints, the Invisible Luminescent Paints have the following features…
- Wildfire Luminescent Paints have the highest pigment concentration of any black light paint available. They are super-saturated with pigment, making them as powerful as possible, and the most powerful on the market.
- Our paints are water-base, which makes cleanup a breeze. Furthermore, they are completely non-toxic: NO lead. NO mercury. NO toxic chemicals. And no awful smell, either.
- Wildfire Luminescent Paint applies like ordinary latex paint. You can brush it, roll it, spray it, smear it, splatter it, drip it, or however the right brain wants to do it.
- They can be applied to nearly any prepared surface. Canvas, paper, plaster, metal, wood, plastic, masonry, fabric—in short, any clean, non-slick and non-oily substrate will work great if primed properly. (We recommend starting with a white primer coat using Zinsser® Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Primer. Darker base coats will dim the fluorescent effect.)
- Wildfire Luminescent Paints mix well with each other and with other water-base acrylic paints (such as Modern Masters JWR Acrylics) giving you access to every color shade imaginable—even subtle earth tones.
- Despite Wildfire’s clear superiority over other similar products, our prices are surprisingly competitive.
--(Tim Glass Black Light Photographer)--